Thursday, 9 August 2012

It's time to move on.

So this is it, my house has been sold and my family has been give six weeks to find a new place. Remember when I moved to the house I'm living in now? Well if you do you will remember that I  didn't have internet for about two weeks, meaning I couldn't upload any episodes. Chances are when we find a new place and move into it I wont have internet again for that amount of time, but what I will do is film IC well I wait for internet to return and when it does return I'll just upload any episodes I have made.
But do understand that from now until we find a place, and even after we find a place I will be pretty busy with life, so I may not get IC out on the due date though I  will try my hardest.
Heres hopping that where ever my family and I move to next becomes best buddies with my larger lol.
Thats all for now guys.
-1998sims/Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment