Friday, 31 August 2012

Blood Thirsty, Script Thirsty?

Are you aware of FallenDreamxx's upcoming series, Blood Thirsty? Well if you're not be sure to check out her channel, seriously. Shey is amazing :)
But to the main point of this post, I, Patricia Rae Edgecumbe, have been placed as the new script writer after the first script writer couldn't do it due to person issues.
I have much planned for the scripting of the series, maybe it'll be a series with out seasons, but just episodes considering both Shey and I are busy with our other series. I guess that is up to her, being the creator of this collaboration series and all.
I don't want to give to much away for this upcoming series, as I am not sure on things my self only being named the script writer a few hours ago. What I am sure about is the overall plot of this series, it's about a young teenage girl named Katie who lives with the struggles of your average teenage life and also with the struggles of her other life, the life that only her father knows of. Her life as a vampire -plays organ-

Well I can't wait to work along side my wifey in this collab series, keep your eyes open for Blood Thirsty :D   

No comments:

Post a Comment