Okay so I recommend you watch 2.2 before reading any more, because I will be talking about the massive event that took place during this episode.
If you want to watch it now, click this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCnwTCVdJOY&list=UUixT2U_TVkdg7IRm5H2qVpQ&index=0&feature=plcp
So, Ty got down on one knee during prom, and Maddy of course said yes, dawwwww :') I my self found this part of the episode to be the most adorable thing ever, the perfect thing to go with what I found to be the best video I've ever made. From dancing on the lunch table to a wedding proposal this episode truly did have a lot in it.
And the drama hasn't even started...that's right I have planned all of season 2 scripting and this is only the beginning of one eventful season, a season that wont only be about Maddy and Ty, but about the whole group and even about a certain someone whos name I will not be revealing yet mwhaha how evil of me.
So what did you personally think of 2.2? Feel free to tell me in the comment section below, the comment section in the episode or where ever else you find me.
~1998sims/Pre
No comments:
Post a Comment