Okay so this will be my 4th series ever made, 3 since I don't really count Friends Forever as a series.
This series will be called Secrets, will be filmed with sims 2...obviously but there is a difference with this series, as you can or can't tell I tend to make a difference in each series.
The Thompsons- Sims 3 series
Friends Forever- Hacked kids series.
It's Complicated- Sims 2 series
so whats the difference with Secrets well, this will be a voice over series xD
So far I have one official voice actor, and I hope to get all parts filled soon.
Sadly though this series wont tart until Christmas Day of 2012, simply because I need time to get my voice actors and allow them time to get their lines in and then the usual filming, editing and such.
Another downside, there will only be one episode a month, and even then since it is a voice over that monthly episode may not come.
Still though I hope this series will be enjoyed by you guys and I can't wait to have actual actors in my series.
That is pretty well all for now, bye guys =0)
No comments:
Post a Comment